1. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Platinum Victory Group (hereforth shall be referred to as PVG)
This Personal Data Notice is issued to our valued customers / prospective customers pursuant to Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (‘PDPA’) which came into force on the 15thNovember 2013.
Throughout your dealings with PVG’s, you have furnished PVG the following informations:
- Master data: name, gender, date of birth, citizenship, marital status, nationality, race, ethnic origin, identification card/passport details, qualifications, occupation, employer, former employer(s), photographs and/or other images;
- Contact details: home address, home phone number and mobile number, email address, work address, work number;
- Compensation information: such as amount, currency, bank account details, income tax file numbers, income range, introducer’s name, address and identity card number;
- Any such information as we deem necessary or appropriate from time to time in connection with your commercial relationship with us.(collectively, “Personal Data”) as defined in Personal Data Protection Act 2010. PVG have or will collect, record, hold, store, use, disclose and//or process (collectively referred to “Process”) any one or all of the Personal Data.
2. Purpose of Processing Personal Data
For all Personal Data furnished to PVG by your goodself, PVG will Process for including but not limited to the followings:
- the delivery of notices, services or products to you;
- in order for you to enter into the necessary agreement and/or contract to purchase the products and/or properties from PVG (for real estate customers only);
- user or customer relationship management procedures;
- those purposes specifically provided for in any particular service or product offered by PVG;
- credit assessments and other background checks of users as PVG may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- PVG’s internal record keeping;
- collection of outstanding payments from clients and/or customers;
- prevention of crime including but not limited to fraud, money-laundering, bribery;
- meeting any legal or regulatory requirements relating to PVG’s provision of services and products and to make disclosure under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation,direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code applicable to PVG or any of PVG’s member companies;
- vacant possession, key handover, property/estate management, customer care and/or defect rectification works;
- conducting marketing and client profiling activities in connection with PVG’s services and related products;
- for research, benchmarking and statistical analysis purposes;
- post vacant possession delivery-related services, such as club house services, security and customer loyalty programmes, and/or;
- to enable PVG and/or PVG’s selected authorised third parties to send you information by e-mail, telecommunication (telephone calls and text messages) or via social media concerning related and unrelated products and services offered by PVG and PVG’s business partners which may include but is not limited to the abovementioned purposes which PVG consider will or may interest you.
3. The Failure to Supply such Personal Data
- result in PVG being unable to provide purchasers/registrants with the notices, services and/or products requested;
- affect the ability of the parties to enter into the necessary Sale and Purchase Agreement and related documents in relation to the sale of property and/or product; and/or
- unable PVG to keep you updated with PVG’s latest product and/or launches.
4. Disclosure of Personal Data
The Personal Data you furnished to PVG are generally kept confidential, but you hereby consent and authorise PVG to provide/disclosure your Personal Data for the following purpose:
- any person to whom PVG is compelled or required to do so under law or in response to a legitimate instruction from a competent or government agency;
- pursuant to an order of a court of competent jurisdiction;
- any related companies and subsidiaries of PVG, including-those established in the future. PVG will ensure that access to your Personal Data is restricted to staff who are contractually required to process your Personal Data in accordance with their respective jobrequirements and only necessary information is released to the relevant employees;
- where applicable, third parties who provide related services or products in connection with PVG’s business;
- government agencies, statutory authorities and industry regulators;
- PVG’s auditors, consultants, accountants, lawyers or other financial or professional advisers;
- PVG’s sub-contractors or third party service or product providers as may determine to be necessary or appropriate;
- third party property management companies/entities in respect of the management of property that customers have purchased; and/or
- PVG’s appointed service providers in relation of PVG’s loyalty programs, for the purpose of delivery of gift redemptions andservices.
5. Safeguarding of Personal Data
PVG will take all reasonable steps to ensure your Personal Data is kept confidential, and to implement the appropriate administrative and security safeguards and procedure in accordance with relevant laws to prevent unauthorised or unlawful processing of your Personal Data and the accidental loss or damage of your Personal Data.
6. Transfer and Sharing Data
To PVG’s opinion whenever necessary, for the purpose of data storage, processing or providing any services or product on PVG’s behalf to your goodself, PVG may transfer your Personal Data to another company within the PVG or third parties service or product provider under conditions of confidentiality.
7. Your Rights of Access and Correction
You have the right to request access to and correction of information about you held by PVG and in this respect, you may:
- check whether PVG holds or use your Personal Data and request access to such data;
- request that PVG correct any your Personal Data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of–date;
- request that your Personal Data is retained by PVG only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which it was collected;
- request that PVG specify orexplain its policies and procedures in relation to data and types of Personal Data handled by PVG;
- communicate to PVG your objection to the use of Personal Data for marketing purposes; and
- withdraw, in full or in part, your consent given previously, in each case subject to any applicable legal restrictions, contractual conditions and within a reasonable time period.
Please address all written request for access to Personal Data or correction and / or deletion of Personal Data or for more information regarding your Personal Data as provided below:
Department Name: Legal Department
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: Lot 25067, Taman Melati Utama, Setapak, 53100 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 03-4108 8666
Fax: 03-4106 6888
In the event of any conflict between this English language Personal Data Protection Notice and its corresponding Bahasa Malaysia Personal Data Protection Notice, the terms in this English language Notice shall prevail.
9. Changes To this Notice
PVG may need to modify and/or amend this notice when necessary, including but not limited to compliance with laws and regulations. PVG will upload all changes to this notice on PV’s website and/or by such other means of communications deemed suitable by PVG.